Monday 12 March 2012

Sorry I Have Been A Bad Blogger

Hi Everyone just a quick post to apologise for not having anything to post recently its been a bit crazy here and now poor little Blade is feeling poorly poor thing it started yesterday he was being sick alot and he won't eat anything but luckily at 6pm he finally had a big drink of water bless him he wont even eat his fave chicken breast,makes me sad to see him like this :(
I will have something to share in the next couple of days ok I am sorry but i have lots of cuddles to give.
Be back soon
hugs
Lorraine xx

9 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! Lorraine, poor Blade, it's awful when our fur babies are poorly. Hope he gets better very soon, cuddles should help.

Donna x

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie dont worry about blogland shug there are many more important things in real life to tend to. Hope Blade is feeling better real soon bless him.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lorraine you don't have to apologise sometimes things happen to prevent us blogging I do hope that Blade will be ok I know how worrying it is when they are not their normal selves
Hugs
Lorraine x

Mandy said...

Hi Lorraine,
Hope that lovely doggie of yours is better,always such a worry when they are not well,give him a big cuddle from me to...
Mandy x

Paula (PEP) said...

I hope that Blade starts to improve - in one way it's good that he's being sick as that way whatever he ate or sniffed will get out of his system. The main thing is that he's drinking - I hope you're managing to contain the mess & take care of yourself too.
Paula (PEP)

cheryl said...

oh Hun,I know were you are coming from sweetie oh really hope he gets better soon Hun,take care sweetie hugs Cherylxxxxx

Mishelflos Paper Creations said...

Oh Lorraine:( Was going to e-mail you, maybe I better wait a couple days. Nothing urgent. Take care my sweet, hope Blade is enjoying his cuddles:)
michelle x

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Lorraine, just read your comment hun, glad Blade is feeling a bit better bless him.

Donna x

Teresa Kline said...

sure hope he is feeling well soon...have a great week!

enjoy *~*